Sunday, December 16, 2007

wooo...let's count down!!!!

people.......................


IS GONNA BE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)


9 more days from NOW....yay BUT booooooooo!!!

2 more weeks till SCL START!!! =(

rEmEmBeR when the 1st day of scl in form 1....i dun even noe
anyone in my class - 1balau.The 1st person who i noe is audrey leow =).....then after that pn.aruna called us to do sumtin FUN -
'ice
-breaking' TIIIMMMMMMMEE!!!! but i was like =( . I
was placed with other friends wearing specs bcos im 1 too.The 1st guy i knew was erm.....chan yong. Pn. aruna made the guys to shaked hands with the gurls. xD . They
were liked 'ha??'But OBVIOUSLY they have to do it...hhaahha...actually is was
quite FUN although im a bit nervous meeting new frens!!!

to be honest
-
I DUN REALLY LIKE ICE-BREAKING cos i'm NOT socialized - yoyoyoyoyo!!!

''

''

i admit!!

nxt year IM gonna be form 3?????.....that's sosoos not GOOD!!! I JUST HOPE THE TIME COULD REWIND...T_T

gonna see the ASIAN IDOL results now.....ciaozz!!!

pray that JACKLYN could WIN!!!! =)

No comments: