is gonna be on friday when i have to wake up at 7.00 o'clock for LIBRARIAN DAY CAMP in sandy park.....sobbss!! T_T
i dun feel like goin but it sounds interesting from the paper they gave...anyway, is just 10bucks so just go for fun lorr...but i have to go tuition after i come back at 5.00 o'clock T_T
THE paper said that we r gonna have :
- morning exercise

- ice breaking sessioon(money makers)
"WAT??!!??!? does this mean we r gonna earn $$??!!"
- heavyweights
"WOW!!!!we r gonna build muscles" xD
- blindfold basketball obstacles course??!!?
"isit FUN..we'll see" =)
- n then ---- this is cool >


PROJECT RUNWAY..
"hahhaha librarian project runway!!!"
- LUNCH TIME!! YAY!!
- star dazzle
"wats that??"
- Blindfold again..but now is blindfold BOND!!
- this is a What Game??
"i seriously wonder wat activity is this"
- CAMP EVALUATION!!
I THINK I'LL BE DEAD WHEN I COME HOME ON THAT DAY!!! =.="
btw..i pray n hope that it wont rain on that day..plsss GOD!!! orelse we r gonna be in big trouble
- sumore no toilet weh!! =(
gtg now....b!!


No comments:
Post a Comment