Monday, May 26, 2008

im so freaking sad!!

i'll tell u why im sad!! =(





look at these pics of mine!!


"I NOE U WOULD NOT NOTICE ANYTHING!!"

"BUT I DO!!" T_T

when i look at me..i will feel sad bcos me is not good n me have sumtin bad about me n i feel damn sad n agry 4 me which is ME MYSELF!! =.="

.................................................................

u wonder why i feel sad?!!?..i wonder why i woukd be like that..

IM EMOING NOW..is not a gd thing though!! =S

im sad cos my freaking eye power is SOSOSOSOSO freaKING HIGH!!T_T
- i jus pray that GOD will reduce my eye power -

i dunno why?!?!?!?!?..wat if im 25 years old n my eye power MENCECAH +1000 for each eye??!?!?!?...oh crap mann!!..im seriously seriously really scared!!

I DUN WANNA BE LIKE THAT..i really hope that contact lens would help my eye power to be reduce!!..BUT I HAVENT HAD A CAHNCE TO USE IT YET!!..cos i would need to use it..i will need to use HARD-LENS..

which my fren said is "not comfortable" cos is HARD!!..=.="

haiz.....................................

HaIz..............................................................

HAIZZZZZZZZ....................................................................

n bcos of that i have no confidence in myself..dun ask why..i oso wanna noe wat freaking thing is bothering me bcos of my eye power!! =(

I DUNNO HOW CAN I REDUCE MY EYEPOWER

..4 ur info,my current eye power is :

+800 - for 1 eye!

+900 - for another eye!

NOW.U NOE WHY IM SAD+ANGRY+SCARED+EMO?!? :{

gtg..i have to stop thinking about it.."GOD.PLS HELP ME!!"

No comments: